Below is a listing of our current Rez Life Micro-Church Family locations, service times and contact information.
NOTE: Click on the images below to see a map to the location
I am very excited about this time of church transition where we all begin to take a more active part as co-ministers of the gospel. It is important to note that God is leading us to a new way to do church and, maybe for that matter, a new way to do life!
MCF: Micro Church Family
Are you looking for a church? You might like an MCF if you are looking for..
- Food, fun and fellowship
- Solid personal connection
- Praise and worship
- Teaching, discussion and testimonies
- Discipleship, prayer, encouragement and support
- A place to bring the hurting and lost to receive healing, find love and relationship with the living God
- Ministry to one another utilizing spiritual gifts and in other practical ways
- Bible, leadership and outreach training
- Special gatherings, retreats, adventures, picnics, game nights, outreaches, missions trips
Each MCF will vary in size but is expected to be between 5 and 25. After 25, we will be starting additional Micro-Church Families and continue to grow - and grow we will!.
Some MCF will have children's ministries from the beginning - teaching, worshiping, learning bible stories, doing activities and having fun.
Some MCF or "Extensions" will have youth groups, bible studies, retreats, women's weekends, senior ministries, marriage, young adults, etc. Many of these might be delayed until early this coming year while we get our footing about the essential Micro-Church Family operations but we recognize the importance of each of these and will address them in upcoming months.
We will be meeting monthly starting October as mcf and then in November meeting the first week of the month - corporately for combined worship, teaching, prayer, ministry and fellowship
WANT TO GET INVOLVED?
Want to help with a mcf? We are looking for co-leaders and will be developing your leadership skills and equipping you to lead. As the saying goes… many hands make light work… or… time flies when we all help because we’re having such a good time. Reach out to Pastor Lee firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHO’S RUNNING RESURRECTION LIFE MCF CHURCHES?
- Pastors Bill and Sharon Predovich (responsible for spiritual growth, guidance and oversite)
- Pastor Lee Valle (pastor of micro-churches responsible for logistics, training and growth)
- MCF Leadership team consists of various MCF leaders.
More to come: Email email@example.com with questions.
Q&A and updates will be posted on the facebook page weekly going forward and there will be weekly updates in the Sunday service.
Are you excited? I am.
Micro-churches Pastor Lee Valle
Hang tight while we prepare your form...
This form may capture sensitive data (credit cards, bank accounts…), yet this site isn’t sufficiently secured.
Please contact the site administrator to resolve this issue. He must enable SSL.
This form failed to load. Try reloading this page.
The server may be having issues, or this website’s administrator may have deleted the form.